1. 5 stages, bringing you 90+ speakers across 60+ sessions. These stages will be filled with presentations and panels from some of the industry’s most influential figures and prestigious organisations. Take the knowledge you gain back to the workplace with you.
2. Networking, networking and more networking. With over 1200 members of the genomics community coming together, this is a great opportunity to meet a variety of people involved in the field; from patients, to clinicians, to scientists and academics.
3. Solutions and technology from the exhibition floor. Joining us include: Eppendorf UK, Cellecta, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences, QIAGEN, Macrogen Europe, EncrypGen and many more...
4. We are constantly working to improve our Festivals to ensure that you have the best experience at our shows. Therefore we have some old and new features making an appearance at the London 2018 show. Make sure you check them all out during your visit: Poster Zone, Re-Charge Zone, Pipette Wars, Graffiti Wall and more...
5. Nothing looks the same after the Festival! There is no better way to get a comprehensive portrait of genomics and see your work in context. We need you there to help us deliver the benefits of genomics faster.
Registration for the festival is free, so register online and secure your Festival Pass today! http://www.festivalofgenomicslondon.com/sciad
To request a press pass for this event, please contact Emma Pickup | email@example.com | +44 (0)20 7470 8801